359 Assault Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skxysky-AkA...Simon
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
skxysky-AkA...Simon

Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY   Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:33 am

ok peeps i think its about time people should get named n shamed for the silly kiddies games they play lol most of the time they say its there own kids playin it but we was having a general descusion about a certain person who is playing HARRY POTTER LOOOOOOOOOOLLL TODG how can u play that game we wanted to exspose u lol Surprised Very Happy lol! cheers cheers cheers just to let u all know if u see some 1 playin a game worse than this just post it here
Back to top Go down
Dan Crossy
General
General
Dan Crossy

PostSubject: Re: Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY   Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:03 am

HAHAHA todg pwned to the extreme, ill bet he was stoned. Worst i have seen was Grant AKA AdamaDundee on DragonBall Z.
So what does LBP fall under as that game pwns???
Back to top Go down
https://359assaultsquadron.darkbb.com
Mad Macka
Private
Private
Mad Macka

PostSubject: Re: Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY   Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 pm

LBP aint a kids game really.... its a big kids game lmao.
Back to top Go down
skxysky-AkA...Simon
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
skxysky-AkA...Simon

PostSubject: Re: Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY   Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:36 am

hahahahhahah big kids game is abit pointless regardin but i have played LBP i personally wouldnt buy it or even spend cash on the PS store for the add-ons its a little sack man running with silly things like a tedy sack man whoever buys add-ons for that game is sadder than todg!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mad Macka
Private
Private
Mad Macka

PostSubject: Re: Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY   Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:51 pm

cant resist it, u have to buy the raiden sack man/boy costume lmao
Back to top Go down
adamadundee
Captain
Captain
adamadundee

PostSubject: Re: Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY   Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:44 pm

i have to say lol but i have play a few games that are for kids. The latest one was Harry Potter HBP but that was rented, there was also the iron man and Dragonball z burstlimits, but thats for all ages i think lol. Apart for them i would have to say my choice of game is predictable.

shooter up games as you can see from my achievement on

https://359assaultsquadron.darkbb.com/xbox-360-f4/xbox360-achievemens-t63.htm
Back to top Go down
Mad Macka
Private
Private
Mad Macka

PostSubject: Re: Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY   Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:16 am

grant what were u thinkin when u bought Batman: AA? i played the demo and tht told me enough about the piece of shit lol. i admit some of the games features are good but u would have to get rid of the old batman theme, the new movies changed batman forever (like the pun? lmao) and he shouldnt be changed back. the grey spandex simply isnt cool, where as in the new movies he is wearin prototype gear designed for the army.
Back to top Go down
adamadundee
Captain
Captain
adamadundee

PostSubject: Re: Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY   Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 am

heh i love all kind of batman so i dont mind lol

I just love the story between batman and the joker.
Back to top Go down
Mad Macka
Private
Private
Mad Macka

PostSubject: Re: Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY   Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:32 pm

cant wait for another batman movie to come out, gonna be gd. i wonder what their gonna do with the joker tho, he does play a big part in the story of batman generally and i could guarantee tht he would be in another one of the new movies but with heath diein im not sure what they will do, whether they will avoid havin the joker in another or if they will get someone else to play him. if they do get someone else then there will be a hell of a weight on said persons shoulders, heath did an amazin job as the joker, dont think it could have been improved. didnt like how they popped maggie gyllenhaal in for rachel tho, she does me head in and doesnt look much like katie holmes (funnilly enough i have a friend called katie holmes lol), and didnt do aswell as katie either.

just some thoughts
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY   Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me AKa Sky & Psyco- danne AND THE GAY GAMES WE PLAY
Page 1 of 1